Tennis Gemstone Ring
Ready to Ship
Inspired by the classic "Tennis Bracelets" made popular by Chris Evert, a professional tennis player from 1972-1989, when she lost her diamond bracelet at the US Open. The clasp on her bracelet broke during the match and the officials paused the game until her bracelet was found. The Tennis Gemstone Ring mimics the vibe of the classic style, with gemstones consecutively in a row. These square cut topaz are super sparkly, stack it with others or wear it solo.
- 14Kt Yellow Gold Band (1mm Thickness)
- 4mm Square White Topaz (0.48ct each, 1.92ct total)
- If an item is in-stock it will ship in 1-2 business days.
- All other items are made to order and may take between 7-14 business days.
- Contact us for rush orders so we can confirm we can make your deadline.