Tennis Square Cut Necklace
Ready to Ship
Inspired by the classic "Tennis Bracelets" made popular by Chris Evert, a professional tennis player from 1972-1989, when she lost her diamond bracelet at the US Open. The clasp on her bracelet broke during the match and the officials paused the game until her bracelet was found. The Tennis Gemstone Necklace mimicks the vibe of the classic style, with gemstones consecutively in a row. These square cut topaz are super sparkly, layer it with other chains or wear it solo for a more minimalist look.
- 14Kt Yellow Gold Adjustable Chain
- 4mm Square White Topaz (0.48ct each, 2.4ct total)
- 16" Length
- If an item is in-stock it will ship in 1-2 business days.
- All other items are made to order and may take between 7-14 business days.
- Contact us for rush orders so we can confirm we can make your deadline.