Spring Green & Gold
Fortune favors the bold. In ancient Chinese traditions, jade is known as a protective stone that brings luck and prosperity. Teamed with a gold coin reminiscent of the currency of Imperial China and strung from a delicate chain, the Jade Coin Necklace imbues a classic good luck charm with elevated elegance. Created in collaboration with the artist Fong Min Liao.
- 14Kt Yellow Gold Jade Coin Necklace
- Malay Jade Torus Pendant: 15mm
- Gold Coin Pendant: 10mm
- Length: 16”
- Stone origin: Guangzhou, China
- Mined: Fu Xing, China
- Cut: NanYang City, China
- Assembled in L.A.
- Each jade stone’s color and cut is unique, no two stones are exactly the same.
- Free shipping on continental U.S. orders over $250
- Easy returns within 30 days
- 90 days free repairs