- Each piece of Royal Copenhagen porcelain has a mark on its underside, telling its own unique story. This classic blue and white porcelain Fejance Plate can be used as a catch-all for jewels, or can be hung up as wall decor. A detailed scene of a stork family tending to the nest.
Dimensions: approximately 3 1/4" ( 8,2 cm.) wide
Blue and white Small Fajance Plate
Made in Denmark in 1954
On backside is the Royal stamp and painters signature: ROYAL COPENHAGEN, Denmark Fajance Storkerede 49-2010 (#49 in the 210 series)
- The Vintage and Estate Jewelry pieces are pre-loved, and may have minor imperfections or slight discoloration.
- All Vintage and Estate Jewelry items are Final Sale.
- Free shipping on continental U.S. orders
- Free and easy returns within 30 days
- 2 year warranty, terms may apply